VIVO has revealed its first folding phone. Entitled the X Fold, the phone features two screens that allow users to have two apps open at the same time.
- The X Fold reportedly has a 6.53-inch (166 mm) outer display and a larger interior 8.03-inch (204 mm) screen.
- The phone’s screen is certified for up to 300,000 folds, Android Authority reported. This would equate to folding and unfolding the phone 80 times per day for ten years.
- The device also contains a flagship processor and cameras. Powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, the X Fold has a 4,600mAh battery that can be totally recharged at 66W via a cable, taking up to 37 minutes.
- Users can also opt to charge it wirelessly at up to 50W.
- There are four cameras on the exterior of the phone, including a 50MP f/1.8 main camera and one of two selfie cameras.
As of right now, the X Fold is available for purchase exclusively in China. Offered in black, blue and grey colorways.