On December 14, Netflix will make Rockstar Games’ Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition available for its members on the App Store, Google Play, and in the Netflix mobile app.
You can now pre-register to play this edition, which includes updated versions of the iconic titles Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, optimized for mobile platforms.
Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition lets players dive into the expansive and diverse open world of Liberty City, where they can navigate a world of crime with a wide array of characters and the freedom to explore at their leisure.
In Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition, set in the 1980s, players experience the rise of Tommy Vercetti in a neon-soaked tropical town filled with excess and opportunities for revenge.
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition takes players back to the early ’90s, where the protagonist, Carl ‘CJ’ Johnson, embarks on a journey across the entire state of San Andreas to save his family and gain control of the streets, following a frame-up by corrupt cops.
Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition joins Netflix’s extensive catalog of over 80 mobile games, providing additional value to Netflix memberships across all genres. Members can enjoy this iconic series without encountering ads, in-app purchases, or extra fees.
- Netflix to Launch ‘Squid Game’, ‘Rebel Moon’ Games and More
- Netflix Brings Money Heist, Hades, Death’s Door to Gaming Service
- Netflix to Transform More Hit Shows into Games
- Netflix Games to Expand With Grand Theft Auto Spinoff
- Netflix Streaming Speeds Improve Slightly in September
- ‘Samurai Shodown’ Debuts on Mobile Platforms with Netflix Games
- Twitter(X) Eases Eligibility for Creator Payouts and Withdrawals