With the holidays approaching, what you probably need most is a great series or movie to unwind and enjoy.
Here are five streaming movies and series that are a must-watch for the week.
Dexter Reed and cashier Ed reunite at fast-food restaurant Good Burger with a hilarious new group of employees.
When family members switch bodies with each other during a rare planetary alignment, their hilarious journey to find their way back to normal will bring them closer together than they ever thought possible.
A dream holiday becomes a nightmare for a young British couple who seemingly have it all, as heartbreak turns into fury and revenge.
Hoping to ease the pain in their hearts, teens Mia and Kyle travel to Spain in search of Mia’s birth mother — and find themselves falling for each other. Stream on Netflix.
After his father’s death, a washed-up football star returns to rural Queenstown and struggles to connect with his son, a talented player with big dreams.
With the help of information provided by Yovanna, Pope recruits a crew to steal money from Lorea, a drug lord. However, greed gets the best of them, sparking discord.
- Elite’s Ivan Makes Debut in ‘Blood and Water’ Season 4 Now Streaming
- ‘The Illuminated’ Explores Different South African Beliefs – Watch the Trailer
- Hidden Among Humans: ‘Parasyte: The Grey’ Gets a Release Date
- ‘Where is Wendy Williams?’ Brings to Light the Sad Reality of the Guardianship System
- “Shōgun” Reboot Tops Streaming Ratings
- ‘Musangwe’ Will Premiere at Joburg Film Festival Ahead of Streaming Debut