Renowned comedian and father of 12 children Nick Cannon reportedly spares no expense in treating his kids to trips to Disneyland.
Cannon himself disclosed the lavish spending during an interview on The Breakfast Club, explaining on the substantial amounts he invests in creating memorable experiences for his children.
Whether celebrating birthdays or marking special occasions, the comedian doesn’t hold back when it comes to ensuring his kids have a grand time.
In a conversation with the show’s hosts, he opened up by remarking,
Do you know how much money I spend at Disneyland a year?”
Every birthday and Christmas I’m literally at Disneyland at least once a month and to move around Disney, like, I’m probably spending $200,000 a year at Disneyland.”
When discussing changes, Cannon claimed,
Disneyland is expensive already off [the] top if you trying to stay in the hotel” and “It’s not how it used to be. You gotta make reservations.”
- 10 Signs Your Boss is a Nightmare
- Gen Z is the Workplace Culture Revolution and It’s Just Getting Started
- Most Women are Dating for Free Food – Study Finds
- Surprising Factors Affecting Your Sex Life
- Kenyan Women Lag Behind Men in Condom Usage, Survey Finds