Hollywood heavyweight Nicolas Cage has hinted at nearing the end of his acting career, revealing in an interview with Vanity Fair that he believes he has only three to four films left in him.
Cage is 59 Years Old.
He told Vanity Fair,
I may have three or four more movies left in me.”
I do feel I’ve said what I’ve had to say with cinema. I think I took film performance as far as I could …
I do want to get much more severe and stringent in my selection process … I want to say bye on a high note.”
Cage, an Oscar Winner added,
It occurred very clearly to me that I want to spend time with my family … I’m starting to cement my plan,
Nicolas Cage has been in over 100 movies throughout his long and prolific acting career. However, It’s difficult to pinpoint an exact number because there are different ways to count.
- Colman Domingo Explains Two Year Delay for “Euphoria” Season 3
- Another Beloved Show Meets the Axe on Netflix
- Kung Fu Panda 4 Premiere – Awkwafina, Jack Black, Dustin Hoffman and More
- Crunchyroll Anime Awards 2024: ‘Jujutsu Kaisen’ Claims Anime of the Year and 10 Additional Trophies
- “Dune: Part Two” Debuts With $178 Million USD at Global Box Office – Imax CEO Reports Weeks of Full Houses